NextStep Electric Milestones
- In 2014 NextStep Electric received a top level secondary party endorsement from one of the largest power providers in North America.
- NextStep Electric secured our First Pilot test agreement in the Southwest USA, scheduled to be installed in the 1st Quarter of 2013
- Our FES inspection was completed January 2012, conforming to the NESC – National Energy Safety Council. Safety codes for all equipment and safety regulations and were certified by “Lewis Bass International”
- In 2012 we continued to Introduce NextStep Electric to U.S. Municipalities and Utilities and secured pilot programs.
- In the third quarter of 2012, NextStep Electric we obtained funding from two private sources.
Industry Event Participation
- 2013 – NextStep Electric was an exhibitor at the DistribuTECH Conference and Exhibition in San Diego, CA. DistribuTECH is the utility industry’s leading smart grid conference and exposition, covering automation and control systems, energy efficiency, demand response, renewable energy integration, advanced metering, T&D system operation, reliability, power delivery equipment, and water utility technology
- 2012 – NextStep Electric was an exhibitor at the Asia Pacific Clean Energy Summit & Expo, in Honolulu, Hawaii. This event is the preeminent meeting place for international leaders and energy experts at the forefront of the clean energy movement. NSE was very pleased to participate in a forum for the high-level global networking necessary to advance this emerging clean energy culture. Approximately 780 attendees representing 19 countries, including the United States, Japan, South Korea, China and Australia, packed the Hawaii Convention Center for the 3 day conference, which included informative panel discussions, an interactive expo and networking opportunities.
- 2012 – World Renewable Energy Forum, Denver, CO. The American Solar Energy Society’s annual conference was combined, for the first time, with the World Renewable Energy Forum and the International Solar Energy Society. Solar energy was featured, along with hydroelectric, wind energy, biofuels, bio char, wave power and more. Experts in all fields presented technical papers, new goals and achievements.
- 2012 – The National Solar Conference (WREF) is the longest-running educational event for solar energy professionals in the S. Now in its 41st year, the WREF program will be developed by solar energy experts in all topical areas – technology, buildings, policy, professional education, workforce development, and consumer education. The Summit was designed to bring together key players from across the energy ecosystem, researchers, entrepreneurs, investors, corporate executives, and government officials to share ideas for developing and deploying the next generation of energy technologies. The summit’s unique combination of leaders made it the perfect forum for developing energy solutions that will enable America to out-innovate our global competitors. It was co-organized by Clean Technology and Sustainable Industries Organization (CTSI) and ARPA-E.
- 2011 – Cleantech Open Finalist
- 2011 – InvestMidwest – NextStep Electric was one of 32 presenting companies at the InvestMidwest in Kansas City Kansas. InvestMidwest is a venture capital conference that showcases 40-45 companies from throughout the Midwest in three industry tracks of life sciences, technology, clean energy, and sustainability. The presenting companies were selected based on their value propositions, products, services, financial summaries, management teams, and marketing strategies. Among this year’s presenters were companies offering products or services that could dramatically impact the need for affordable alternative energy sources.